******We are currently on holidays and will be returning on Monday March 9th 2015*****
At Innovative Carpentry Solutions, our goal is to not only help you design your renovation project, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We value superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. We are committed to meeting those needs. As a result, approximately 90% of our business are through referrals and repeat clients. The other 10% of our business are from clients who have contacted us through the Better Business Bureau.
Some of the work we primarily perform include:
- Finish and trim carpentry
- Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- Tile, stone, and wood flooring
- Exterior projects: wood decks, custom arbours/pergolas, cedar fencing
Over the past few years, we have performed over 70 bathroom renovations, over 25 kitchen renovations, installed over 60,000 sq feet of flooring (tile, stone and wood) and over 60,000 lineal feet of moulding.
You'll appreciate our:
- Design assistance with considerations & options for budget sensitive situations
- Meticulously clean worksite maintenance
- Punctual on-the-job start times
- Guarantee on all work
We encourage homeowners like yourselves to participate in completing your remodeling project. This not only saves you money, but also creates a learning experience and a rewarding sense of accomplishment. Our mission is to provide high quality work on a budget.
We are licensed and insured with a one million dollar general liability policy. We also carry full Worksafe BC compensation insurance for all employees.
As the scope of home renovation projects can be endless, services requiring permits such as plumbing, electrical, gas fitting etc. will be performed by other licensed tradesmen.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you with worry-free service. We look forward to discussing your ideas!